Easily Pass the Oregon State Exam
Get your "Cliff Notes" for the OR real estate exam.
Our guide highlights the precise information needed to pass the exam.
Lessons are stand alone, so you can target what you want to study.
Focus on the concepts tested on the OR broker exam.
Be prepared with six practice tests.
Reduce Exam Study Time by 90%
Walk into your Oregon real estate exam confident in your preparation. The Oregon real estate exam prep course lessons target the essential information tested on the National and State exams sections, cutting your study time by 90%. We’ve extracted the key concepts you are likely to see on your exam.
Oregon Real Estate Exam Prep
- Focus on the precise information you need to know.
- Find potential Oregon real estate exam questions.
- Take lessons in any order, spending time on the content that matters to you most.
- Receive a summary of the concepts learned throughout the Oregon Real EstateBroker License Online Course.
- The Oregon Real Estate Exam Prep course is like a "Cliff Notes" for the OR real estate exam.
- Test your knowledge with 6 practice tests: 3 for the national exam and 3 for the state exam.
Who is the Oregon Real Estate Exam Prep Course for?
Many students pass the Oregon real estate broker pre-licensing course but discover they forgot a lot of material when it’s time for the state real estate exam. You need this course if you are asking:
- Am I fully ready for my real estate exam?
- What exam material should I focus on?
- What do I need to know for the national section?
- What do I need to know for the state section of the exam?
- Will everything we learned in the course show up on the exam?
- Will there be math?
- How hard are the exams?
Every lesson highlights the most important terms and concepts to help you prepare for your Oregon real estate exam. Make your preparation easier by having a study guide handy!