Easily Pass the Montana State Exam
Buy the helpful "Cliffs Notes" for the MT real estate exam.
Inside is the information you need to master to pass the exam.
Select from the lessons to focus on what you need to review.
Learn the concepts that will appear on the MT salesperson exam.
Get ready for the test with six practice exams.
Reduce Exam Study Time by 90%
Approach your Montana real estate exam prepared and ready for the best your result. The Montana real estate exam prep course pulled the important real estate information tested on the National and State exam sections, slashing your study time by 90%. Focus what review time you have practicing the vital concepts most likely to be on the test.
Montana Real Estate Exam Prep
- Stay focused on the most relevant information from the pre-license course.
- Practice the exam questions so you’re ready for the test format.
- Customize your study by working the lessons in any order.
- The prep course condenses what you learned during the Montana Real Estate Salesperson Pre-License Course.
- The Montana Real Estate Exam Prep course is your abridged notes for the MT real estate exam.
- Check what you know with 6 practice tests: 3 for the national exam and 3 for the state exam.
Who is the Montana Real Estate Exam Prep Course for?
Many students pass the Montana real estate salesperson pre-licensing course only to realize at exam time that they have forgotten much of the 70 hours of material! Use this prep course to help you if you’re asking:
- Am I ready to pass the real estate licensing exam?
- What course material should I focus my reviewing on?
- What will I be asked in the national section?
- What will I be asked on the state section of the exam?
- Is everything we learned on the licensing exam?
- Will there be math questions?
- How tough are the exam questions?
Every study guide lesson contains the terms and real estate material necessary to get ready for the Montana real estate exam. Make your test preparation that much easier by having a study guide at the ready!