Easily Pass the Illinois State Exam
Get the precise information you need to pass the state exam.
Practice the lessons in any order, focusing on what you want to study.
Target the key information tested on the IL National and State exam.
Be ready for exam day with six practice tests.
Reduce Exam Study Time by 90%
Walk into your Illinois real estate exam confident in your preparation. The Illinois real estate exam prep course lessons target the content essential for both the National and State exams, cutting your study time by 90%. We’ve extracted what questions you are likely to encounter on your exam.
Illinois Real Estate Exam Prep
- Focus your studying on the precise information you need to know.
- Find potential Illinois real estate exam questions.
- Select what lessons to spend time on so you practice the content that matters most
- Get a summary of the concepts taught throughout the Illinois Real Estate Broker License Course.
- The Illinois Real Estate Exam Prep course is your "Cliff Notes" for the IL real estate exam.
- It is designed to target essential information tested for on the National and State exam.
- See what you know with 6 practice tests: 3 for the national exam and 3 for the state exam.
Who is the Illinois Real Estate Exam Prep Course for?
Many students pass the Illinois real estate broker pre-licensing courses only to forget much of the information on state real estate exam day. You can walk in confident and ready. This course is right for you if you are asking:
- Am I prepared for my real estate exam?
- What exam concepts should I study?
- What do I need to know for the national section?
- What do I need to know for the state section?
- Is everything taught in the course on the exam?
- Will there be math questions?
- How challenging are the exams?
Every lesson targets the most important terms and concepts to help you get ready for your Illinois real estate exam. Having a study guide handy will make preparation that much easier!