FAQ: How Do I Get My Georgia Real Estate Salespersons License?
How Do I Get My Georgia Real Estate Salespersons License?
You can apply for your license at the PSI testing center, right after you pass the State exam.
- After you pass the State exam, you will receive a Certificate of Accuracy Statement, which will be used when you apply for your license.
- You have the option to apply for an active or inactive license, depending on if you have a sponsoring broker.
- If you apply for an active license, you must submit the following 5 documents:
- A valid ID along with the Certificate of Accuracy Statement.
- A completed Sponsoring Broker Statement Form.
- A non-refundable license fee of $170.
- A criminal history report or Georgia Crime Information Report.
- A signed and notarized Lawful Presence Affidavit.
You have one year to apply for your license after passing the State exam. If you do not obtain your license within one year, you must retake and pass the State exam.
Once your documents are reviewed and approved you will receive your Georgia Real Estate Salespersons license!
You will receive an 8-1/2" x 4" wall certificate, two pocket cards, and an 8-1/2" x 11" wall certificate, which can be framed. You must give your sponsoring broker one of the pocket cards and wall certificates, which they will hang on to as long as you work under that broker.
How do I get my Georgia Real Estate Salespersons License?
What tests do I need to take to get my Georgia real estate license?
How long does it take to get my Georgia real estate license?
How much does it cost to get my Georgia real estate license?
What are the requirements to become a Georgia real estate salesperson?
What are the age requirements to obtain a Georgia real estate license?
Can I get my GA real estate license if I'm not a GA resident?
Can I obtain my Georgia real estate license if I'm not a U.S. citizen?
How do I apply for my Georgia real estate salespersons license?
How much is the Georgia real estate license application?
Do I need a sponsoring broker to get my Georgia real estate license?
Can I work for more than one sponsoring broker at the same time?
How do I get a GA real estate license if I'm already licensed in FL?
Can I get a Georgia real estate license if I don't work for broker?
How can I get my Georgia license if I'm licensed in another State?
What is an active and inactive real estate license in Georgia?
Can I get my Georgia real estate license if I have a prior conviction?
Why is a background check needed to get a Georgia real estate license?
Can't find your answer?Get in touch